Whether you are constructing a new facility or renovating your current healthcare center, the right design and space plan can be integral to optimizing functionality, workflow and efficiency. In fact, research indicates that the right design in healthcare facilities can lead to better clinical outcomes.1
United Medical Products, Inc. has extensive experience partnering with clients to identify their design and space planning needs and develop custom solutions to enhance the performance of their Nihon Kohden products, their staff and their facilities. We are highly experienced at integrating products and spaces with processes and people to enhance performance and patient care while reducing costs and inefficiencies.
United Medical Products, Inc. is the leading provider of Nihon Kohden products in the North East U.S.
We offer the full range of Nihon Kohden products. We also provide consultations and product training, as well as the very best in space planning, installation, training, maintenance and customer service.
Do You Need Nihon Kohden Equipment for Your Healthcare Facility?
Is It Time to Design a Space Plan for Your Nihon Kohden Equipment & Facility?
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or Email Us
To Speak with a Medical Technology Expert
365/24/7 Availability to Serve & Support Our Clients
Every member of our team is highly knowledge about all Nihon Kohden products and can answer your questions. We are ready to help you identify the right Nihon Kohden equipment for your needs, develop the best design and space plan for your facility and take care of all of necessary equipment service – from installation and staff training to preventative maintenance and repairs.
United Medical Products, Inc. Designs & Builds
Smarter, More Integrated Environments & Futures for Caregivers & their Patients
Our Design & Space Planning Process
To design the best possible plan for your facility, employees and space, our specialists will:
- Discuss your needs in terms of Nihon Kohden products and design aspects – We will also gather information about your workflow and operational processes, your budget constraints and/or timeline initiatives.
- Visit the site(s) to view and measure space, obtain a better understanding of facility and to talk to staff and patients – We do this to get more insights about design and space planning needs and to promote long-term satisfaction.
- Develop customized design and space plans – We will create 3D layout models to showcase the design and facilitate project completion.
- Create a detailed plan for implementation – This will include a timeline and scope of work
specifying all steps necessary to install your Nihon Kohden equipment and finish building out your space.
Our experts are highly skilled at designing spaces for the full line of Nihon Kohden products, including (but not limited to):
- Life Scope G9 Bedside Monitors
- cap-ONE CO2 Sensors
- Trackit Ambulatory EEGs
- Remote Network Station (RNS)
- Ventilator Interfaces
- Anesthesia Workstation Interfaces
- CCO, SvO2 and Hemodynamic Monitor Interfaces
- TOF Monitor Interfaces
- CO2 Monitor Interfaces
- Cerebral Oximeter Interfaces
- Transcutaneous Monitor Interfaces
- BSM-3500 Series Bedside Monitors
- OLG-3800 Respiratory Monitors
Additionally, we have extensive experience customizing designs and space plans for an array of facilities, including (but not limited to):
- Operating Rooms
- Hybrid Rooms
- Emergency Rooms
- Intensive Care Units
- Labor & Delivery Rooms
- Outpatient Surgical Suites
- Exam Rooms.
Partner with United Medical Products, Inc. for Success: Contact Us
A medical technology expert at United Medical Products, Inc. is ready to discuss your design, equipment and other needs and deliver the best solutions.
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or email us. We can answer your questions, explain your options and help you determine what is most efficient for your facility.
Since 1974, United Medical Products, Inc. has been a leading medical technology provider focused on creating a better, cleaner and more integrated environment for our clients. From product selection and space planning to equipment installation, maintenance and repairs, our experts provide the highest quality service and the best custom solutions for our clients.
At United Medical Products, Inc., our goals are to:
- Improve the efficiency, accuracy and care provided at your healthcare facility
- Maintain long-term relationships with our clients, vendors and business partners.
We are proud to be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to support and serve our clients.
1: According to this 2011 Study