The proper installation of your new SLD Technology equipment is crucial to assuring optimal performance and staff safety. It can also be the key to minimizing the risk of malfunctions while maximizing the equipment’s service life.
At United Medical Products, Inc., our installation experts are manufacturer trained and highly experienced at installing the full line of SLD Technology products. We follow industry best practices to properly, efficiently install complex medical equipment. We also provide the best in client support, product training and ongoing equipment service, including all future maintenance and repair needs.
For more than 40 years, United Medical Products, Inc. has been partnering with clients to provide the best solutions to enhance the performance and efficiency of their SLD Technology products, their staff and their facilities.
United Medical Products, Inc. is the leading provider of SLD Technology products and services in the Northeast U.S.
Do You Need SLD Technology Products for Your Healthcare Facility?
Is It Time to Install or Learn How to Use Your New SLD Technology Products?
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or Email Us
To Speak with a Medical Technology Expert
365/24/7 Availability to Serve & Support Our Clients
Our entire team is highly knowledge about our SLD Technology products and can answer all of your questions. We are ready to provide you with the products and services necessary to effectively support your facility’s needs now and well into the future.
United Medical Products, Inc. Is a Full-Service Medical Technology Provider Building
Smarter, More Integrated Environments & Futures for Caregivers & their Patients
The Fully Credentialed SLD Technology Installation Team at United Medical Products, Inc.
The installation team at United Medical Products, Inc. has completed rigorous training on all SLD Technology products. Each member is fully credentialed and accredited to assure product installation is always done right the first time – and that the process occurs in an efficient, timely fashion that meets your needs, budget and time constraints.
United Medical Products, Inc. installs the complete line of SLD Technology products, including:
- Modular OR Ceiling Systems
- Modular Pharmacy Ceiling Systems
- LED Light & Airflow Diffusers.
Our installation process involves steps and services like (but not limited to):
- Reviewing the SLD Technology equipment order with your staff – We will also review the equipment with the general contractor and/or any other party involved in the construction or renovation project.
- Visiting the site – Our specialists will evaluate the space and confirm that the site has the proper clearances, power and other requirements to support the equipment. We can also create optimal space plans to enhance the functionality and efficiency of your space and your SLD Technology equipment.
- Overseeing equipment delivery – This includes inspecting the equipment to make sure nothing may have been damaged in transport, the proper equipment has been delivered and/or that nothing is missing.
- Installing the SLD Technology equipment – Our experts will follow manufacturer guidelines and industry best practices to properly install your SLD Technology products and get them up and running as soon as possible. To do this, we will set forth and follow a clear schedule and a detailed scope of work that minimizes change orders, delays and unexpected costs.
- Providing on-site equipment training – We will train your facility’s staff on how to use the new SLD Technology equipment. We will provide them with contact information for round-the-clock support, including troubleshooting problems, getting equipment maintained or having equipment repaired.
Contact United Medical Products, Inc. for the Best Medical Technology Service & Solutions
An experienced medical technology specialist at United Medical Products, Inc. is ready to discuss your needs and the best solutions for your facility.
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or email us. We can answer your questions, explain your options and help you determine what is most efficient for your facility.
Since 1974, United Medical Products, Inc. has been a leading medical technology provider. We are focused on providing our clients with:
- Clinically superior, state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Cutting-edge medical technologies
- Better, cleaner, more integrated environments
- Exceptional service for installing, maintaining and repairing equipment; training staff on how to use equipment; and troubleshooting any equipment problems whenever they may arise
- Industry-leading customer support, available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- The best solutions customized to fit their needs, budget and objectives.
United Medical Products, Inc. is proud to empower our clients with the solutions necessary to make the crucial changes their patients, employees and bottom line need. We are also proud to offer our clients a platform they can use to grow their business and effectively handle their future needs.