Installing your new Skytron medical equipment properly can be essential to the functionality, performance and service life of your equipment. It can also be critical to supporting staff needs while providing the best possible care to your facility’s patients.
The medical technology specialists at United Medical Products, Inc. are highly trained and experienced at installing all types of Skytron products. Since 1974, we have been partnering with clients to help them select and install the right Skytron products to support their spaces, processes and facilities. Our goals are to:
- Provide exceptional products and services tailored to our clients’ needs and objectives
- Improve the efficiency, accuracy and care provided at our clients’ healthcare facilities
- Maintain long-term relationships with our clients, vendors and business partners.
United Medical Products, Inc. is the leading provider of Skytron products in the North East U.S. We have been consistently ranked among the top two Skytron distributors nationwide over the past 5 years.
Do You Need Skytron Equipment for Your Healthcare Facility?
Is It Time to Install or Learn How to Use Your New Skytron Equipment?
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or Email Us
To Speak with a Medical Technology Expert
365/24/7 Availability to Serve & Support Our Clients
Our sales representatives, installation specialists and project managers are highly knowledge about our Skytron products and can answer your questions. We are ready to help you identify the right Skytron equipment for your needs and take care of everything necessary install and maintain it.
United Medical Products, Inc. Is a Full-Service Medical Technology Provider Building
Smarter, More Integrated Environments & Futures for Caregivers & their Patients
The Skytron Installation Team & Service Experts at United Medical Products, Inc.
At United Medical Products, Inc., our experienced installation team has completed extensive Skytron product training directly from the manufacturer. This can give you confidence that our team:
- Is fully accredited and credentialed to install any of your new Skytron products
- Knows and follows best practices and manufacturers’ guidelines for product installation
- Can properly install your new Skytron equipment the first time, meeting your deadlines while minimizing costly change orders that can add expense and delays to your project.
To deliver the best in Skytron installation services, our team’s process includes offerings like (but not limited to):
- Equipment selection – We will talk to you about your needs and explain the options for Skytron equipment. Our experts can help guide you to the best choices to support your facility, both now and well into the future.
- Site visits – We will visit and assess your facility and the designated space for the equipment. We will also check and verify that the space has the proper space, power supply and clearances to support the equipment. At this phase of the installation process, our designers can devise optimal space plans to promote functionality, performance and productivity.
- Oversight of equipment delivery – We will schedule the delivery and inspect the delivered equipment for any potential issues (like damage or missing parts).
- Equipment installation – Using manufacturer guidelines and industry best practices, our specialists will correctly install and activate your complex Skytron equipment. We will devise a schedule and scope of work detailing every necessary step. Our diligent installation planning cuts down on the potential for change orders, unforeseen issues, delays and/or unplanned expenses.
- Equipment training – Our team will conduct practical, effective training so your staff knows how to use your new Skytron equipment. We will also provide customer service contact information for any and all future support needs – from routine maintenance requests to troubleshooting issues and requesting repairs.
- 365/24/7 customer support – Our dedicated experts are proud to be available around the clock, every day of the year, including holidays, to provide the best in customer support and service. We are always here for our clients, ready to deliver game-changing solutions.
United Medical Products, Inc. installs the complete line of Skytron products, including:
- Clinical Products, including Booms and Lights, Clean-Up Stations, Custom Stainless Countertops & Cabinetry, IV Suspension Systems, Nurse Documentation Centers, Scrub Sinks, Tables and Table Accessories, and Warming Cabinets.
- Infection Prevention Products, including Cleanstart Ultrasonic Washers, Instrument Processing Stations, Sterilizers, UV Light Disinfection Robots, and Washer Disinfectors.
- Clinical Business Intelligence Products, including Asset Tracking & Supply Chain Solutions, Displays, iRIS – Intelligent Storage Solutions, Video Integration, and Visual Management Solutions.
Find Out More about Our Skytron Product, Technology & Service Solutions: Contact United Medical Products, Inc.
A trusted medical technology expert at United Medical Products, Inc. is ready to discuss your needs, answer your questions and provide the best Skytron product and service solutions for your facility.
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or Email Us
As a leading medical technology provider for more than 40 years, United Medical Products, Inc. is skilled helping our clients create better, cleaner and more integrated environments. To this end, we provide:
- Clinically superior medical equipment
- Custom, innovative and effective technology solutions to improve patient care and operational efficiencies
- Industry-leading equipment service, from installation and training to maintenance and repairs
- Platforms for our clients to maximize productivity and workflow while effectively handling all current and future needs
- Exceptional, highly responsive customer service.
United Medical Products, Inc. is proud to empower hundreds of hospitals, medical offices and healthcare facilities with customized solutions so they can make the crucial changes their patients, employees and bottom line need.