An integrated, systematic design and space plan can optimize functionality, productivity and efficiency. It can also enhance the performance of your Skytron equipment while reducing lifecycle costs and potentially improving clinical outcomes.
United Medical Products, Inc. is highly experience at developing designs and space plans for various types of healthcare facilities and Skytron products. Since 1974, we have been partnering with clients to provide custom design and space planning solutions that improve the performance of their Skytron products, their staff and their facilities.
United Medical Products, Inc. is the leading provider of Skytron products in the North East U.S. For the past 5 years, we have been consistently ranked among the top two Skytron distributors nationwide.
Do You Need Skytron Equipment for Your Healthcare Facility?
Is It Time to Design a Space Plan for Your Skytron Equipment & Facility?
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or Email Us
To Speak with a Medical Technology Expert
365/24/7 Availability to Serve & Support Our Clients
Our well-trained sales representatives, installation specialists and project managers are highly knowledge about our Skytron products and can answer your questions.
Whether you are involved in a construction, renovation or expansion project, we are ready to help you:
- Identify the right equipment for your needs
- Develop an optimal design for your facility
- Take care of all of necessary equipment service, including installation, training, maintenance and repairs.
United Medical Products, Inc. Designs & Builds
Smarter, More Integrated Environments & Futures for Caregivers & their Patients
Developing Custom, Optimal Designs & Space Plans for Healthcare Facilities: Our Process
Our expert designers are skilled devising the best possible space plans to meet your needs and processes. To do this, we take steps like (but not limited to):
- Identifying your Skytron product needs and design requirements – This involves collecting insights about your clinical processes, budget, deadline and overall objectives.
- Conducting a site visit to evaluate the space – We will visit your facility to gain a deeper understanding of the space and to talk to staff and patients about their needs. During the site visit, we will also verify that the proper area, clearances, power supply and other requirements are in place.
- Creating a customized design and space plan – Our designers will get to work customizing a plan for your space. Once our design and space plan are complete, we will create 3D models to display the design, gather important feedback and facilitate project completion.
- Establishing a detailed plan and specific timeline for implementation and completion –
This will cover all details, tasks and deadlines associated with installing your Skytron equipment and building out the space.
United Medical Products, Inc. can design space plans for the full line of Skytron products. Backed by the best available training and product installation practices, our specialists have extensive experience designing spaces for various types of Skytron equipment, including (but not limited to):
- Clinical Products, including Booms and Lights, Clean-Up Stations, Custom Stainless Countertops & Cabinetry, IV Suspension Systems, Nurse Documentation Centers, Scrub Sinks, Tables and Table Accessories, and Warming Cabinets.
- Infection Prevention Products, including Cleanstart Ultrasonic Washers, Instrument Processing Stations, Sterilizers, UV Light Disinfection Robots, and Washer Disinfectors.
For more than four decades, we have been working with hospitals, outpatient clinics and other healthcare facilities to optimize space plans for facilities like (but not limited to):
- Operating Rooms and Outpatient Surgical Suites
- Emergency Rooms and Intensive Care Units
- Labor & Delivery Rooms
- Hybrid Rooms
- Exam Rooms.
At United Medical Products, Inc., we are highly effective at integrating products, spaces, processes and people to improve performance and patient care.
Find Out More about Our Skytron Equipment & Design Solutions: Contact United Medical Products, Inc.
A medical technology expert at United Medical Products, Inc. is ready to discuss your Skytron needs, answer your questions and deliver the best design solutions for your facility.
Call (724) 327-8600 or (800) 245-4842 or Email Us
For more than four decades, United Medical Products, Inc. has been a leading medical technology provider focused on creating better, cleaner and more integrated environments for our clients. Dedicated to providing the highest quality service and the best custom solutions, our goal is to enhance the efficiency, accuracy and care provided at your healthcare facility.
United Medical Products, Inc. is proud to provide customized solutions to hundreds of hospitals and medical facilities so they can make the crucial changes their patients, employees and bottom line need. Let our experts improve your productivity and profitability while providing you with a platform to grow your business and effectively handle future needs.